Sunday, January 10, 2010

2 months, 21 days and counting

Let's see...

The realization that this wedding is coming closer every day is overwhelming and exciting to say the least.

Danny, mom and I just came from Starbucks where we had a nice little cozy meeting with our wedding photographer. I expressed all my concerns and questions while sipping on a delicious white chocolate something or other...

We chatted about the contract and all the details. The photographer's inital package includes 5 hours of wedding coverage. My biggest concern is, will that be enough time to cover everything? I mean, we want to get all our pictures out of the way before the ceremony, plus have some time to chill out before I walk down the aisle. We plan to have a nice, long reception with food and dancing, and tons of fun!

Mom and Danny argued that 5 hours would be plenty...but I always wonder, "just incase". :-)

I guess I just don't want it to be over so fast. I mean, I have poured my heart and soul into the planning of this day. It's something I will remember forever and I want to make it last as long as possible, without keeping everyone out too late.

Danny had to head back to the mountains this evening so I may kill some time by putting ribbon on some bubble bottles or researching the wedding programs.

Seems like if I worked on something every day for the wedding from now until April 1st then I might just get done in the nick of time! ha ha!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the 5 hour thing boo...It'll probably take about 2 hours to do all the pictures..then you want to be finished at least 30 minutes to an hour before the ceremony..Plus the ceremony and I know you'll at least want 2 hours at the reception if not more...Are y'all doing a fake leave?? I would at least see about adding one more hour just to be on the safe side...does it cost a bunch extra?

    ReplyDelete