Thursday, January 21, 2010

2 months, 10 days and counting

Things have been BUSY, BUSY, BUSY!!!

Favors and bubbles are still not done....but over last weekend I made a TON of lists for everyone, a ceremony overview, reception agenda, photographer outline, DJ instructions, etc. And Danny and I spent a couple of hours working on our ceremony.

We put together and typed the whole thing up from the "We are gathered here today, --to You may kiss the bride!"

I went over it with Dad the other night and he kept saying stuff like, "Do you, Jenna Boo..."

I love my dad. I hope he doesn't cry that day because if he does then I am going to become completely unglued. That would just tear me up!

The girls have been busy planning the bachelorette party weekend thingie. I am SO EXCITED about that!!! :0)

I will have to write more later when I have more time. My garter came in the mail and I'm going to try it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment