Thursday, January 14, 2010

2 months, 17 days and counting

Well, when January 1st hit, the wedding stuff kicked into high gear around here. I knew once Christmas passed that the rest of the time would just fly by... and it is quickly doing so.

I have been sick the past few days. That's why I haven't written. I have been trying to get in the bed as early as possible. Plus, my computer is messed up, so different things I have to do like, type up vows, get music downloaded, create programs...stuff like that....no computer really hinders those things, ya know?

Feeling a little better today so I got a little bit done for the wedding. I finalized an internet order for a cake topper. (I ordered pretty silver letters,D & J) Also, Danny's wedding band came in and I love it! I know he will too.

Plus I stuffed about 50 favor boxes. Not a total loss right? lol My sweetie said he wanted to get in bed early so I'm trying to finish everything so I can hurry and get on the phone with him to tell him goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see that cake topper! It's gonna be so pretty:-) I'm glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete