Saturday, January 30, 2010

2 months, 2 days and counting

Things have been incredibly busy since I wrote last.....obviously...or I would've been writing. :-)

I am starting to feel the crunch of time running out. Ya know, the bridesmaids dresses still have not come yet! Yikes!

Lots of my little "doo dads" as my mother called them have been coming in the mail...my cake topper and some of my gifts for my little flower girl and ring bearers...my "Soon to be Mrs. Byers" sash for the bachlorette party....stuff like that.

I told someone the other day that if I didn't feel as though I had to make a list of instructions and detailed agenda for just about every person involved in this day then I might not be so stressed. ha ha...

But, you're dealing with an OCD bride, who has an OCD maid of honor...trust me--we're gonna do everything possible to make sure that this day runs like a well oiled machine.

Ashley and all my girls have been such a big help. There's no way on earth I could ever thank them enough for all they have done already.

Danny is starting to feel the crunch too...cause I'm having to get behind him to make sure that he's making sure that his groomsmen are all in line and so on and so on.

Our weekends between now and the wedding are filling up fast. If it's not an HH singing, then it's a shower, or party or dress fitting, or SOMETHING!

I have a feeling that it's going to continue to be very busy. I have had several folks tell me, "You know, you think you have so much done until the week or two before the wedding and then you realize how much you forgot."
And I'm saying TELL ME!!! Anyone want to share your comments about things you forgot? Maybe it will help me make sure I'm not forgetting anything. :-)

1 comment:

  1. It's been two weeks and a lot has happened!!! Maybe you will have a free minute to post soon..you are a busy bride! Love you boo!

    ReplyDelete