Friday, January 15, 2010

2 months, 16 days and counting

I got a call from the print shop a while ago that said the proof for the invitations was ready for me to see. Can't wait to look at it!

I went by the post office to mail something for HH, and while I was there I over heard one of the post office employees telling another bride to make sure they brought one invitation fully prepared and weigh it before they buy stamps because most wedding invitations require at least a 61 cent stamp. Wow! I did not know this and apparently that bride didn't either because her invitations didn't get mailed on time because she didn't do it right.

When I stepped up to the counter I said, "I couldn't help but over hear your conversation because I am getting married in a couple of months. Anything Ineed to know?"

He proceded to give me some very good advice and helpful information. So, thank goodness I went to the post office today! I will hopefully be going to the mountains this weekend to spend a little time with Danny. I am hoping to get him to practice dancing with me. I need it before the wedding.

My dad, who is marrying us, brought home about 4 or 5 books yesterday of examples of different ceremony outlines, different sources he looks to whenever he is performing a ceremony.

Hopefully Danny and I can look through those this weekend and narrow down what we want.

Happy Friday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I should have given you my ballroom dancing cd to take with you last night! Move the coffee table, clear out some room & jack up the stereo... fun times will be had!! :-) love you boo boo!

    ReplyDelete