Monday, January 11, 2010

2 months, 20 days and counting

Wow, yesterday evening turned out to be really productive. I worked for about 5-6 hours on all three of my slideshows. I have one big wedding slideshow that shows pics from Danny growing up, me growing up, then all our pics together...

Plus I have two more slideshows that I simply took the songs for the Father/Daughter Dance and Mother/Son dance and set pics to them. While me and my dad are dancing pics of us through the years will be on the screen, and so forth with Danny and his mom.

My wedding coordinator from Oakhurst called me yesterday afternoon as well just to introduce herself and chat a minute. I got butterflies just talking to her. Seems like we've been talking about this wedding forever...and it's really going to be here SOON! I am really going to be a bride and get to have this awesome wedding. I just can't believe it. I am so excited and I feel extremely grateful that it's finally my turn. :-)

I made two copies of each slideshow--JUST INCASE :-)--then went to bed about 11pm. It felt so good to mark those things off my list!

I have not been feeling great today and I am very tired. The only thing I got done for the wedding today was order Danny's wedding band. But at least it's ordered and on it's way!

Nighty night everyone!

1 comment: